General open job advertisements
Currently all positions at the chair are filled. We are always happy to receive unsolicited applications to Anke Arnold.
- The chair of Materials Discovery and Interfaces regularly seeks student assistants to support research activities. If you are interested, please contact us with a short cover letter to Anke Arnold.
- Student assistant who supports us in the field of microsystem technology in the clean room
Microsystems technology (MST) is not a foreign word for you? Would you like to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice with the help of state-of-the-art equipment in the clean room and facilitate your career start in industry and research? Then we are the right place for you! We are looking for a student assistant at the chair "Materials Discovery and Interfaces" at the earliest possible date. The position is available for 7.5 hours per week. We are working on the development of microsystems, which we can use for the research of multifunctional materials. We offer motivated and independent students the opportunity to gain practical experience with an interdisciplinary team in an excellently equipped clean room. You will be supervised by a scientist with a doctorate, who has several years of experience in industry and science and who will pass on this experience with great enthusiasm.
What you should bring along:
- Enthusiasm and good basic understanding of microsystems and nanotechnology as well as materials science
- Independent and goal-oriented working style
- Team spirit and communication skills
- Detailed-oriented working style
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Safe handling of MS-Office and CAD programs desirable
Please send your application to Dr.-Ing. Heike Kreher.